[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] Manual to Kermit 3.01

huopio@kannel.lut.fi (Kauto Huopio) (07/05/90)

Is there a manual for MS-Kermit 3.01 available in ASCII form? Or do I
have to order a paper copy from somewhere?

--kauto
--
****************** Kauto Huopio (huopio@kannel.lut.fi) **********************
*US Mail: Kauto Huopio, Punkkerikatu 1 A 10, SF-53850 Lappeenranta, Finland *

bk@kullmar.se (Bo Kullmar) (07/06/90)

In <HUOPIO.90Jul4232845@kannel.lut.fi> huopio@kannel.lut.fi (Kauto Huopio) writes:

>Is there a manual for MS-Kermit 3.01 available in ASCII form? Or do I
>have to order a paper copy from somewhere?

No, you have to buy Christine M. Gianone's book "Using MS-DOS Kermit". It
is available from Columbia for 40 USD (30 USD inside North America). If
you buy it in Finland it will cost you a lot more. I got a swedish price
of 720 SEK!

Only the old manual for version 2.32A is avilable in ASCII form. This is
because the people att Kermit Distribution and Development neads funds to
support the operation and the money for the book will give them this. Buy
it. It is a nice book. It differs form the old manuals and is more like a
instruction book and provides a step-by-step guide who to use MS-Kermit.

--
Bo Kullmar, Helsingoersg. 38, S-164 42  KISTA, Sweden, Phone +46 8 7511518
UUCP:		{uunet,mcvax,munnari,cernvax,diku,inria,prlb2,tut,ukc,unido}