[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] SIMIBM.ARC

berg@cip-s04.informatik.rwth-aachen.de (Solitair) (07/11/90)

Just an idea, but, how about SIMIBM.ZIP?
It's a lot smaller.
--
Sincerely,                             |"I code it in 5 min, optimize it in 90
           Stephen R. van den Berg.    | min, because it's so well optimized:

roy@cs.umn.edu (Roy M. Silvernail) (07/12/90)

berg@cip-s04.informatik.rwth-aachen.de (Solitair) writes:

> Just an idea, but, how about SIMIBM.ZIP?
> It's a lot smaller.

I don't think that will work. Unless I miss my guess, SIMIBM.ARC is
assembled on the wsmr TOPS-20 system, which doesn't have a ZIP-creator
available.
--
    Roy M. Silvernail   |   "It won't work... I have an  | Opinions found
    now available at:   |   exceptionally large mind."   | herein are mine,

bxw@ccadfa.adfa.oz.au (Brad Willcott) (07/18/90)

berg@cip-s04.informatik.rwth-aachen.de (Solitair) writes:

>Just an idea, but, how about SIMIBM.ZIP?
>It's a lot smaller.

Or even SIMIBM.LZH?  The source to LHARC for UNIX is around somewhere!

:-)

--
Brad Willcott,                          ACSnet:     bxw@ccadfa.cc.adfa.oz
Computing Services,                     Internet:   bxw@ccadfa.cc.adfa.oz.au

msdos1@funic.funic.funet.fi (Petri Hartoma - Tut) (07/19/90)

In article <1757@ccadfa.adfa.oz.au> bxw@ccadfa.adfa.oz.au (Brad Willcott) writes:
>   Or even SIMIBM.LZH?  The source to LHARC for UNIX is around somewhere!

But unfortunately LHARC for TOPS20 is not available...
(Amazing, some site without UMIX! ;-))
--
(* Petri Hartoma - moderating MSDOS material in funic.funet.fi *)
(* msdos1@funic.funet.fi,ph62303@tut.fi *)