Date: Mon, 23 Jul 90 14:12:18 EDT
>From: davidsen@crdos1
7To: boba@hpwary.wal.hp.com
Subject: tapemaker

  This got zinged in some fashion, possibly when you made the encoding,
maybe in mailing. At any rate I'd like to update this, and can't until I
get a new copy.

  Thanks

: Archive tapmkr14.zoo:
: Length    CF  Size Now  Date      Time
:     8014  49%     4093  16 Jul 90 14:41:20     tapemkr.doc
:   111440  36%    71678  16 Jul 90 14:41:28     tapemkr.exe
: Zoo:  FATAL:  Archive tapmkr14.zoo:  Directory entry in archive is invalid.
:   119454  37%    75771     2 files
:

  I look forward to a retry on this.