[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] RCS - was: Re: GNU diff for MSD

hhp00389@uxa.cso.uiuc.edu (07/22/90)

Give this man a cigar!

Please do post all the GNU utilities you mention.  Can you also make the
source available for ftp?  I believe I can find some space on our ftp server
if you would like to archive them here.

	Quincey Koziol
	Programmer
	NCSA

koziol@ncsa.uiuc.edu  <- use to talk to me, please don't respond to the
	posting address

alexande@drivax.UUCP (Mark Alexander) (07/24/90)

In article <1238400004@uxa.cso.uiuc.edu> hhp00389@uxa.cso.uiuc.edu writes:
>Give this man a cigar!
>Please do post all the GNU utilities you mention.

After I posted my offer, I learned that Frank Kolakowski of M.I.T.
has already sent off his DOS port of RCS to comp.binaries.ibm.pc.
So it would be a waste for me to post or mail out copies of my port.

I expected very little interest in RCS, but I've already received a
couple of dozen requests, and I'll try to respond to each one
individually.  But if email doesn't reach you, I'm not ignoring you.
Just wait for Frank's posting to appear.
--
Mark Alexander	(uunet!drivax!alexande)