[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] Stained Glass for the PC

gene@uokmax.uucp (Gene E. Johannsen) (07/24/90)

I just saw a game for the Macintosh called Stained Glass.  The game said that
a PC version was released, but as far as I can dtermine it is available
currently only on Genie.  Well, I have no Genie account, so I can't get it,
and I was wondering if someone could get it and may be put it on a FTP
site or send it to c.b.i.p or something.

gene

tcline@hpislx.HP.COM (Ted Cline) (07/27/90)

> / hpislx:comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d / gene@uokmax.uucp (Gene E. Johannsen) / 10:23 am  Jul 24, 1990 /
> I just saw a game for the Macintosh called Stained Glass.  The game said that
> a PC version was released, but as far as I can dtermine it is available
> currently only on Genie.  Well, I have no Genie account, so I can't get it,
> and I was wondering if someone could get it and may be put it on a FTP
> site or send it to c.b.i.p or something.
>
> gene
> ----------

(I tried to mail to Gene but his address bounced.)

What is "Genie"??  (A bulletin board, a notes group, something like CompuServe?)
I've never heard of it!

I too am in interested in the PC-version of the Stained Glass game.
Please let me know what you discover.

Thanks.

----

Ted Cline                                Measurement Systems Operation R&D Lab
ted_cline@hpisla.lvld.hp.com             Hewlett-Packard, CU-325
[ihnp4|hplabs]!hpislx!tcline             815 14th Street SW
(303) 679-2352                           Loveland, CO  80537  USA

akcs.robs@vpnet.chi.il.us (Robert Sindelar) (08/01/90)

General Electric Network for Information Exchange

Is a dial-up service like Compuserve.