[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] Waffle @ Simtel

ray@ole.UUCP (Ray Berry) (07/25/90)

	I tried downloading WAF161.ARC from Simtel but Simtel says it can't
find it.  This leads me to suspect that it may have been superceded by a later
version.  Can anyone please tell me what the current version is?
	Thanks -
--
Ray Berry  kb7ht  uucp: ...ole!ray CIS: 73407,3152 /* "inquire within" */
Seattle Silicon Corp. 3075 112th Ave NE. Bellevue WA 98004 (206) 828-4422

roy@cs.umn.edu (Roy M. Silvernail) (07/26/90)

ray@ole.UUCP (Ray Berry) writes:

> 	I tried downloading WAF161.ARC from Simtel but Simtel says it can't
> find it.  This leads me to suspect that it may have been superceded by a late
> version.  Can anyone please tell me what the current version is?

Currently WAF162.ZIP, Ray, and I'm told that 1.63 is close at hand. 1.62
does me a fine job, though.
--
    Roy M. Silvernail   | #include <stdio.h>                 | Does virtual
    now available at:   | main(){                            | reality need

mcknight@tusun2.knet.utulsa.edu ( Law) (07/26/90)

Ray,

The file you are looking for is WAF162.ZIP.  Have a nice (er, scratch that)
Have any kind of day you want to.

:-)

Chuck

lupic@micasa.UUCP (Jack Lupic) (07/26/90)

ray@ole.UUCP (Ray Berry) writes:

> 	I tried downloading WAF161.ARC from Simtel but Simtel says it can't
> find it.  This leads me to suspect that it may have been superceded by a late
> version.  Can anyone please tell me what the current version is?
> 	Thanks -

The current Waffle version is 1.62.It should be at Simtel (WAF162.ARC).

Regards,

Jack

ralphs@halcyon.wa.com (Ralph Sims) (07/28/90)

lupic@micasa.UUCP (Jack Lupic) writes:

> The current Waffle version is 1.62.It should be at Simtel (WAF162.ARC).

Also available on milton.u.washington.edu.  The directory name eludes me,
but something along the lines of /pub/downloads/msdos/bbs.  Get BIN.ZIP,
also--it contains some later binaries.  Or wait a bit for 1.63.

--
  Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...

shark@clinet.FI (Matti Stark) (08/04/90)

In article <TD0ym3w162w@halcyon.wa.com> ralphs@halcyon.wa.com (Ralph Sims) wri
es:
>lupic@micasa.UUCP (Jack Lupic) writes:
>
>> The current Waffle version is 1.62.It should be at Simtel (WAF162.ARC).
>
>Also available on milton.u.washington.edu.  The directory name eludes me,

Speaking of Waffle, does anyone have any idea how to incorporate FidoNet
mail and echoes with Waffle on a PC?  Please, if you can help, send a
message to me, and not to the list, unless you want to...  I won't have
access to this for long, so...  :-(  So, if you have any ideas, I'm begging!

Kris
STARK@ITHACA.BITNET