[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] wqvt100 parts 2 and 4 truncated

nelson@bolyard.wpd.sgi.com (Nelson Bolyard) (08/08/90)

I hate to start another round of followups begging reposting, but articles
v07i113 and v07i115 - parts 2 and 4 of the wqvt100 package were cut to about
half their expected size at our site.  Did this happen elsewhere?

Please repost, or email good copies to me (address below)  thanks.

Nelson Bolyard                MTS Secure IRIX            Silicon Graphics, Inc.
nelson@sgi.COM      {decwrl,sun}!sgi!whizzer!nelson      415-335-1919
Disclaimer: Views expressed herein do not represent the views of my employer.

roy@cs.umn.edu (Roy M. Silvernail) (08/08/90)

nelson@bolyard.wpd.sgi.com (Nelson Bolyard) writes:

> I hate to start another round of followups begging reposting, but articles
> v07i113 and v07i115 - parts 2 and 4 of the wqvt100 package were cut to about
> half their expected size at our site.  Did this happen elsewhere?

This package arrived here intact. In fact, I have seen no further
problems since the initial uxutl debacle.

(thanks, Bill!)
--
    Roy M. Silvernail   | #include <stdio.h>                 | Does virtual
    now available at:   | main(){                            | reality need