[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] windows3 keyword

  Since there have been a number of programs for windows 3.0 posted to
comp.binaries.ibm.pc, I will be adding the keyword "windows3" to
postings in the future. Hope this will suffice until the vote on a
separate group is complete.
    sysop *IX BBS and Public Access UNIX

nbladt@aut.UUCP (Norbert Bladt) (08/09/90)

davidsen@sixhub.UUCP (Wm E. Davidsen Jr) writes:

>  Since there have been a number of programs for windows 3.0 posted to
>comp.binaries.ibm.pc, I will be adding the keyword "windows3" to
>postings in the future. Hope this will suffice until the vote on a
>separate group is complete.
>--

Very good suggestion.

BTW: The infamous uxutl162 re-post (parts 8-13) arrived very well
in Switzerland.
However, parts 14 and 15 were corrupt as well. I think due to that I have
missed some other nice UNIX-like programs for DOS.

Thank you for the repost.

Norbert Bladt.

--
Norbert Bladt, Ascom Autelca AG, Worbstr. 201, CH-3073 Guemligen, Switzerland
Phone: +41 31 52 92 14
Norbert Bladt, Ascom Autelca AG, Worbstr. 201, CH-3073 Guemligen, Switzerland
Phone: +41 31 52 92 14
EMail: ..!uunet!mcsun!chx400!hslrswi!aut!nbladt