[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] Missing parts of ms_sh162 wanted

chris@bcl.co.nz (Chris Mackerell) (08/02/90)

Hi,

I've missed Parts 03 through 07 (inclusive) of the uxutl162
part of ms-sh162.

Does anyone have copies they can email to me?

Thanks.

Chris.

--
    _     _
 / /_) / /   / /  / Chris Mackerell <chris@bcl.co.nz> [a/h chris@owdjim.gen.nz]

news1@uncrcmd.Dayton.NCR.COM (Jeff Van Voorhis) (08/07/90)

Hello There,

I don't know about everyone else, but how about reposting the entire set.
The parts that I still have are anything but intact. I am now missing 1..2 and
parts 3-7 are suspect. I this is impossible can someone email the set to
me?

Thanks,

-Jeff
--
*   Jeff Van Voorhis  NCR Corporation CMD Division| My Opinions are my own  *
*   Dayton, Ohio 45479   (513) 445-5267           | And do not necessarily  *

marc@zelator.UUCP (Mark Johnson) (08/10/90)

parts 1 and 2 did not arrive here in berlin.
when (if) they come, we will see whether the other parts are ok.
was nu??

:x

In article <695@zelator.UUCP> marc@zelator.UUCP (Mark Johnson) writes:

| parts 1 and 2 did not arrive here in berlin.

  Oddly enough, I don't remember that anyone in Germany offered to be a
site for quality checks. I get questions from Europe...
    sysop *IX BBS and Public Access UNIX

880716a@aucs.uucp (Dave Astels) (08/13/90)

In article <1460@sixhub.UUCP> davidsen@sixhub.UUCP (bill davidsen) writes:
>In article <695@zelator.UUCP> marc@zelator.UUCP (Mark Johnson) writes:
>|
>| parts 1 and 2 did not arrive here in berlin.

For some reason I don't have them either.  I seem to have gotten all the other
parts ok (after the repost).  Could parts 1 & 2 be reposted to complete the
set?  I have been anxiously awaiting this package.
--
"I liked him better before he died" - McCoy, ST V
Dave Astels            |  Internet: 880716a@AcadiaU.CA

rlr@bbt.UUCP (rader) (08/13/90)

  Yes, I too missed parts 1 and 2 of ms_sh162.  I would certainly appreciate
it if some nice netter would email them to me.  Thanks in advance...
(I haven't tried building the other parts, don't know if they're corrupted,
so you all may be hearing from me again)
--
ron rader, jr               rlr%bbt@rti.rti.org = Opinions are my own and do not
| |  i gotta six-    rlr%bbt$rti.rti.org@CUNYVM = necessarily reflect those of
 | | pack, & nothin' to do ...!mcnc!rti!bbt!rlr = BroadBand Tech. (SO THERE!)
*** Punk ain't no religious cult, punk means thinking for yourself - DKs ***

In article <899@bbt.UUCP> rlr@bbt.UUCP (rader) writes:

|   Yes, I too missed parts 1 and 2 of ms_sh162.  I would certainly appreciate
| it if some nice netter would email them to me.  Thanks in advance...
| (I haven't tried building the other parts, don't know if they're corrupted,
| so you all may be hearing from me again)

  May I suggest that when you get things you run brik? It only takes a
few seconds and can let you know if something got hit while you can
still get a clean copy somewhere.
    sysop *IX BBS and Public Access UNIX