[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] RCS...

weisen@eniac.seas.upenn.edu (Neil Weisenfeld) (08/09/90)

A while ago, a few people mentioned that they had ported GNU RCS to
DOS.  Have any of these been posted (or uploaded to
simtel/grape.ecs.clarkson/wuarchive.wustl/etc...)?

Thanks,
Neil

ericm@FtCollins.NCR.com (Eric.Mintz) (08/09/90)

In article <27873@netnews.upenn.edu> weisen@eniac.seas.upenn.edu (Neil Weisenfeld) writes:

> A while ago, a few people mentioned that they had ported GNU RCS to
> DOS.  Have any of these been posted (or uploaded to
simtel/grape.ecs.clarkson/wuarchive.wustl/etc...)?

I'm new to this group and I would very much like to have a PC version of
RCS.  If anyone knows how I can get a copy, please let me know!
--
Eric.Mintz@FtCollins.NCR.COM

    ____________
    _____  ____                                         / /                -
        / /                                            / /                / |
       / /    O    ----      _________    O   _  _    / (_     ___       / /
      / /   / /  /    |    /    ___   |  / / / |/ |  / _  )   /   \     / /
     / /   / (  /  (| |   /  () ) / /___/ (_/     |_/ / | ( _/  () )    |/
    / /    \___/ /\___ \_/ /\__/ |___________/^_/\___/  |_____/\__/    O

Eric Mintz, Software Development, NCR Microelectronics
2001 Danfield Court,    |~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ft. Colling, CO 80525   | "Get your crummy feet off my bed ya
(303) 223-5100 ext 422  |  little goof."        Wally Cleaver
<Eric.Mintz@Ft.Collins.NCR.com>

In article <27873@netnews.upenn.edu> weisen@eniac.seas.upenn.edu (Neil Weisenfeld) writes:

| A while ago, a few people mentioned that they had ported GNU RCS to
| DOS.  Have any of these been posted (or uploaded to
| simtel/grape.ecs.clarkson/wuarchive.wustl/etc...)?

  I got all the parts (many!) in the mail but one... I've mailed back to
the author, but he may be on vacation. I haven't seen it on and ftp
sites yet.
    sysop *IX BBS and Public Access UNIX

swh@hpcupt1.HP.COM (Steve Harrold) (08/14/90)

--
When you do collect all the parts to GNU RCS, please make sure you have
all the parts to the GNU DIFF software.  Without a suitable diff, RCS cannot