[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] Missing parts of ms_sh162

porter@caip.rutgers.edu (Adam Porter) (07/26/90)

Parts 3-7 of ms_sh162 were missing at my site.  Can they be re-posted
or can someone email me these parts?  Thanks!!!
--
Adam Porter: Assistant SysAdmin, NEC Research Institute, Princeton NJ
adam@research.nec.com   {...}!princeton!necserve!adam        C:\> alp

ben@spcvxb.spc.edu (Ben Cohen) (07/27/90)

In article <Jul.26.08.56.30.1990.3835@caip.rutgers.edu>, porter@caip.rutgers.edu (Adam Porter) writes:

> Parts 3-7 of ms_sh162 were missing at my site.  Can they be re-posted
> or can someone email me these parts?  Thanks!!!

I hate to do a "Me, too...", but... Me, too.
   I suspect that there may have been a problem in the posting since it appears
that the "leg" coming from rutgers didn't see parts 3-7 of the uxut stuff.
   Mayhap these five parts should be (re)posted?

Ben Cohen			Bitnet:   Ben@SPCVXA
Saint Peter's College		Internet: Ben@spcvxa.spc.edu
Jersey City, NJ  USA		UUCP:	  ...!rutgers!njin!spcvxb!ben
				ICBMnet:  40 42 57 N/74 03 54 W
				ATTnet:	  1-201-451-5959
He concludes that the night is too cold for such idiocy... he will put off
deciding on a course of action for a while... Unbidden, the thought comes: "No
decision is a decision."... In answer, Cerebus decides to lobotomize himself if
his brain doesn't learn to mind its own business.

ns@iddth.UUCP (ns) (07/27/90)

In <Jul.26.08.56.30.1990.3835@caip.rutgers.edu> porter@caip.rutgers.edu (Adam Porter) writes:

>Parts 3-7 of ms_sh162 were missing at my site.  Can they be re-posted
>or can someone email me these parts?  Thanks!!!
>--

The same happened at our site. With on difference however: part 10 is
also missing...

--

hardin@hpindda.HP.COM (John Hardin) (07/27/90)

> Parts 3-7 of ms_sh162 were missing at my site.  Can they be re-posted
> or can someone email me these parts?  Thanks!!!
> --
> Adam Porter: Assistant SysAdmin, NEC Research Institute, Princeton NJ
> adam@research.nec.com   {...}!princeton!necserve!adam        C:\> alp
> ----------

FYI, these same parts were missing on my machine, too.

John Hardin
Hewlett Packard
Cupertino, CA
--------------

drv@cbnewsj.att.com (dennis.r.vogel) (07/30/90)

In article <Jul.26.08.56.30.1990.3835@caip.rutgers.edu>, porter@caip.rutgers.edu (Adam Porter) writes:

> Parts 3-7 of ms_sh162 were missing at my site.  Can they be re-posted
> or can someone email me these parts?  Thanks!!!

Same parts didn't make it to this machine.

Dennis R. Vogel
AT&T Bell Laboratories
Lincroft, NJ

chazot@crcge1.cge.fr (Jean-Marc Chazot) (08/16/90)

We didnt received parts 1-7 of ms_sh162. Could somebody email them to me?
Thanks

Jean-Marc Chazot			| UUCP: chazot@mermoz.cge.fr
Laboratoires de Marcoussis, Centre de   |
recherches de la CGE, Route de Nozay,   | Tel: (1)64491570
91460 Marcoussis, France		| Fax: (1)64490694