[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] v07i160: dvimswin, DVI previewer for windows

nbladt@aut.UUCP (Norbert Bladt) (08/22/90)

ibmbin-request@crdgw1.crd.ge.com writes:

[Header deleted]

>A tex previewer for windows, works with 3.0.

>The submitter says:

>This is my TeX .dvi previewer for Microsoft Windows, either version
>2.11 or version 3.0. It is a full previewer for all .dvi files except
>that it allows only 128 character fonts, does not do any form of
>"specials", and does not handle the new features of TeX 3.0. I have a
>256 character font version available, but it takes more valuable
>memory. I can send it to anyone on request. This distribution is not
>complete - you will need fonts, which are readily available from
>wsmr-simtel20.army.mil, its mirror sites, and UUCP servers.

>[ some filenames would be useful here ]
This information is given in the readme file.

Happy previewing,

Norbert Bladt.

--
Please use this path as return address. DON'T USE THE RETURN PATH IN THE HEADER
Norbert Bladt, Ascom Autelca AG, Worbstr. 201, CH-3073 Guemligen, Switzerland