[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] RE : Win 3 driver for Paradise 256K

jce@doc.ic.ac.uk (Jason C Edmeades) (08/23/90)

In article <17529@tnetxa.ericsson.se> etxsral@tnetxa.ericsson.se (Lars Nilsson, ERICSSON TELECOM, SWEDEN) writes:
>I am seeking display driver to use with ms-windows v3.0 to get 256 colours.
>
>I have a VGA-card and haven't been able to identify the brand of
>the card 100%  (Docs is without any name at all).
>
>But, I have this info about my card:
>  -Paradise chips
>  -BIOS  003056-002 Copyright Paradise System Inc. 1987,1988
>  -Memory 256k

If anyone does know where to get one from, could they also send me a message,
as im having the same problem

Mainly that the paradise drivers are for 640x480, and the card only does
640x400 in 256 colour mode

NB: Ftp is poss if i am told where to get if from

Jason.