[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] GENERIC WIN3 Hi-Res Driver Needed

les@uwovax.uwo.ca (08/22/90)

 I believe there was a recent posting for a GENERIC Windows 3.0 800x600 VGA
driver. I didn't realize that it may work on a Trident VGA card.  Could someone
with the driver please mail it to me.

 Many Thanks,
---
Les Flodrowski                                   CA: les@vaxi.sscl.uwo.CA
Social Science Computing Laboratory          Bitnet: les@uwovax.BITNET
University of Western Ontario                  UUCP: les@julian.UUCP
London, Ontario, Canada, N6A 5C2                     (...!watmath!julian..)

nbladt@aut.UUCP (Norbert Bladt) (08/24/90)

les@uwovax.uwo.ca writes:

> I believe there was a recent posting for a GENERIC Windows 3.0 800x600 VGA
>driver. I didn't realize that it may work on a Trident VGA card.  Could someone

It works on mine (Fortuner VGA with 512 k and videomode 91 (decimal) for
800x600).
I can't remember the submitter, but:  THANK YO VERY MUCHU

Norbert.

--
Please use this path as return address. DON'T USE THE RETURN PATH IN THE HEADER
Norbert Bladt, Ascom Autelca AG, Worbstr. 201, CH-3073 Guemligen, Switzerland