[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] ftp site for emTeX and elvis

lin@telaviv.psych.rochester.edu (Yi-Cheng Lin) (09/04/90)

The title says it all.

I tried to connect to 35.1.33.8 (terminator.umich.edu) for emTeX but the
connection failed.  Whereelse can I ftp it?

Also, I missed the posting on elvis, which is an vi for pc.
Can any kind soul point me a direction? Is it on any ftp site now?

Thanks in advance!

lin@psych.rochester.edu

allanb@us.cc.umich.edu (Allan M. Bjorklund) (09/04/90)

In article <9363@ur-cc.UUCP> lin@telaviv.psych.rochester.edu (Yi-Cheng Lin) writes:
>The title says it all.
>
>I tried to connect to 35.1.33.8 (terminator.umich.edu) for emTeX but the
>connection failed.  Whereelse can I ftp it?

That is because all the machines operated by the U of M, had their addresses
changed.  (I posted a note about this, a month ago).  To access our collection
ftp to msdos.archive.umich.edu.

allanb@ronin.us.cc.umich.edu                 Allan Bjorklund
allan@msdos.archive.umich.edu                Maintainer of The University of
userw6bp@um.cc.umich.edu                     Michigan's MSDos archives.
Ann Arbor Michigan, USA                      msdos.archive.umich.edu

"You shouldn't be afraid of the computer. You are smarter than it is. So is
    your parakeet, for that matter."  -- The Timex Sinclair 1000 manual.