[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] GKS & Phigs

michal@kuhub.cc.ukans.edu (09/18/90)

 Is there a PD or shareware GKS or Phigs for the IBM PC ?
Does not have to top of the line, but shuuld provide the
basic primitives and transformations. Callable from TC
a must. Thanks for the pointers.
--
Merlin [The Magician] (AKA Michal Chmielewski)
US Mail: Academic Computing Services, Univ. of Kansas, Lawrence, KS 66045, USA

rdt155r@monu6.cc.monash.edu.au (mr r vanschyndel) (09/20/90)

michal@kuhub.cc.ukans.edu writes:

> Is there a PD or shareware GKS or Phigs for the IBM PC ?
>Does not have to top of the line, but shuuld provide the
>basic primitives and transformations. Callable from TC
>a must. Thanks for the pointers.

I'd also like to know of PD/Shareware and
REASONABLY priced implementations (also to be callable from MSC V5.0+)

Ron
--
Ron van Schyndel                      rdt155r@monu6.cc.monash.oz   (...oz.au)
The Department of Physics,            rdt155r%monu6.cc.monash.oz@uunet.UU.NET