[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] Looking for MOKE

tmbernat@shine1.waterloo.edu (Tracey Bernath) (09/22/90)

I ftp'ed to novell.macc.wisc.edu looking for a copy of the MOKE
Japanese text editor.  It seems that whoever was responsible for
it at that site had left, and taken it with him (or her :-} ).

If anyone has a copy that I could ftp, or knows where it is available, it
would be greatly appreciated.  Thanx!

Tracey Bernath
University of Waterloo
Waterloo, Ontario
Canada

ucbked@athena.berkeley.edu (Earl H. Kinmonth) (09/22/90)

In article <1990Sep21.214017.11679@watserv1.waterloo.edu> tmbernat@shine1.waterloo.edu (Tracey Bernath) writes:

>I ftp'ed to novell.macc.wisc.edu looking for a copy of the MOKE
>Japanese text editor.  It seems that whoever was responsible for it at
>that site had left, and taken it with him (or her :-} ).
>
>If anyone has a copy that I could ftp, or knows where it is available,
>it would be greatly appreciated.  Thanx!

Check the backlog in sci.lang.japan for the ftp address of
"terminator."  The whole ~demo~ package is there.  The author (it is a
he) wants money for the working version 2.0.

hv@uwasa.fi (Harri Valkama LAKE) (09/22/90)

You can find MOKE v1.1 from us at chyde.uwasa.fi
(128.214.12.3). It's in pc/editor directory. It is in six
parts.

--
== Harri Valkama, University of Vaasa, Finland ================================
  P.O. Box 700, 65101 VAASA, Finland  (tel:+358 61 248426 fax:+358 61 248465)

allanb@us.cc.umich.edu (Allan M. Bjorklund) (09/25/90)

In article <1990Sep21.214017.11679@watserv1.waterloo.edu> tmbernat@shine1.waterloo.edu (Tracey Bernath) writes:
>I ftp'ed to novell.macc.wisc.edu looking for a copy of the MOKE
>apanese text editor.  It seems that whoever was responsible for
>it at that site had left, and taken it with him (or her :-} ).
>
>If anyone has a copy that I could ftp, or knows where it is available, it
>would be greatly appreciated.  Thanx!
>
>Tracey Bernath
>University of Waterloo
>Waterloo, Ontario
>Canada

We have it in msdos/editors/japanese.  When our diskspace problem is solved
we'll be adding to it the demo version of MOKE 2.0.

allanb@ronin.us.cc.umich.edu                 Allan Bjorklund
allan@msdos.archive.umich.edu                Maintainer of The University of
userw6bp@um.cc.umich.edu                     Michigan's MSDos archives.
Ann Arbor Michigan, USA                      msdos.archive.umich.edu

"You shouldn't be afraid of the computer. You are smarter than it is. So is
    your parakeet, for that matter."  -- The Timex Sinclair 1000 manual.