[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] Sorry for the repost...

slh@bbt.UUCP (horn) (10/03/90)

Sorry for the repost, but my .sig was missing from the last
post.

Hi folks,

I posted a letter to comp.binaries.ibm.pc, but that
may have not been the proper place for this request.  I am
missing several parts of recent postings.  I follow
comp.binaries every weekday, so I don't believe that they
ever made it to our site.  I do not have FTP access, could
someone email the following to me:

	Posting			Parts Missing Total Parts
	experto:		1-3		7
	larn:			1,4,5		5
	infop125:		1		4
	ms_sh162		1,2		15
		(I would really like to get ms_sh162)

	I also missed the following, but it is a lot
	to send, so I didn't include it in the above list.

	farin14r		4-11		11

Were the above parts ever posted.  I have not seen any
traffic in comp.binaries.ibm.pc in at least 5 days, except
for the 5 pieces of the starter kit which I saw yesterday.
(This included brik).   Could some kind soul post a followup
to this, so I know that it reached the net.

Thanks,
	Scott

Scott L. Horn	BroadBand Technologies, Inc.	(919)544-6850 Ext 210
Internet:	slh%bbt@rti.rti.org
BITNET:		slh%bbt%rti.rti.org@CUNYVM
Usenet:		...!mcnc!rti!bbt!slh

ts@uwasa.fi (Timo Salmi) (10/04/90)

In article <990@bbt.UUCP> slh@bbt.UUCP (horn) writes:

>I posted a letter to comp.binaries.ibm.pc, but that
>may have not been the proper place for this request.  I am
>missing several parts of recent postings.  I follow
>comp.binaries every weekday, so I don't believe that they
>ever made it to our site.  I do not have FTP access, could
>someone email the following to me:
>
>	Posting			Parts Missing Total Parts
>	-------------------------------------------------
>	experto:		1-3		7
>	larn:			1,4,5		5
>	infop125:		1		4
>	ms_sh162		1,2		15

You can get at least the updated /pc/pd2/infop131.zip by sending a
request to our mail server.  Send an email message to
  hv@chyde.uwasa.fi
Use the following subject
  chyde-request
and put the following text in the message
  send pd2/infop131.zip
Do not include a signature.

Prof. Timo Salmi        (Moderating at anon. ftp site 128.214.12.3)