[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] Looking for DOS undocumented calls manual

srini@ireq.hydro.qc.ca (K.Srinivasan) (10/06/90)

I remember to have seen a posting about a complete list of all DOS
calls including the undocumented ones, in the cbip. Could somebody
tell me where it is available? I can ftp it. Please give the
internet number, (not just the name).
Thank you,
srini@ireq.hydro.qc.ca
P.S. Kindly let me know the NAME of the file. It must be in one
of the c.b.i.p. archives. I know some.

ts@uwasa.fi (Timo Salmi) (10/06/90)

In article <3275@s3.ireq.hydro.qc.ca> srini@ireq.hydro.qc.ca (K.Srinivasan) writes:
>I remember to have seen a posting about a complete list of all DOS
>calls including the undocumented ones, in the cbip. Could somebody
>tell me where it is available? I can ftp it. Please give the
>internet number, (not just the name).

You probably mean /pc/pd2/inter490.zip.  (You should also see
relevant literature such as Ray Duncan, Advanced MsDos Programming.)

The wares are available by anonymous ftp from chyde.uwasa.fi, Vaasa,
Finland, 128.214.12.3, or by using our mail server (use the latter
if, and only if you don't have anonymous ftp).  If you are not
familiar with anonymous ftp or mail servers, I am prepared send
prerecorded instructions on request (provided that your email
address is reachable).

Prof. Timo Salmi        (Moderating at anon. ftp site 128.214.12.3)