[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] grafwk46 didn't make it here

simon@hpspwr.enet.dec.com (Curiosier and curiosier...) (10/19/90)

Of the grafwk46, posted a few days ago, parts 8 and 9 did not make it
here.  I would appreciate if somebody could mail these parts to me.

---------
Leo Simon			simon@pwrvax.enet.dec.com

Who is not liberal when young, does not have a heart.
Who is not conservative when old, does not have a brain.

						-- W. Churchill

tomr@ashtate (Tom Rombouts) (10/23/90)

In article <16501@shlump.nac.dec.com> simon@hpspwr.enet.dec.com (Curiosier and curiosier...) writes:

>Of the grafwk46, posted a few days ago, parts 8 and 9 did not make it
>here.  I would appreciate if somebody could mail these parts to me.

I have all parts to grafwk46 EXCEPT for part 2.  If someone has it,
I would appreciate it.  Also, I can try to mail any of the other
parts to people.  (Be warned, however, that our servers seem to have
fairly limited e-mail reach - about 50% of my attempts at direct
e-mail seem to bounce!)  (Part 2 did not seem to reach our site.)

Tom Rombouts  Torrance Techie  tomr@ashtate.A-T.com  V:(213)538-7108