[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] Looking for: Shareware Arcade Games

d88-rjo@nada.kth.se (Rickard Jonsson) (11/08/90)

  Maybe, I'm looking for games in all the wrong places.. but I
just can't find a good arcade game( made in this century) which is
challenging and interesting and also uses joystick or mouse instead
of stupid keyboard commands.
  Help! If you know from where I could ftp a good game, I would like to
hear from yah.

-Rick J.

timur@seas.gwu.edu (The Time Traveler) (11/08/90)

In article <1990Nov7.213746.28871@nada.kth.se> d88-rjo@nada.kth.se (Rickard Jonsson) writes:

>  Maybe, I'm looking for games in all the wrong places.. but I
>just can't find a good arcade game( made in this century) which is
>challenging and interesting and also uses joystick or mouse instead
>of stupid keyboard commands.
>  Help! If you know from where I could ftp a good game, I would like to
>hear from yah.
>
>-Rick J.

I have this really cool game called Stargoose.  In fact, it FREEWARE, not
shareware!  Amazingly smooth EGA animation, cool sounds, and uses the
mouse (no joystick I think).

Maybe I should post it to cica.cica.indiana.edu?

Your daddy works in porno
Now that mommy's not around                                 timur@seas.gwu.edu
She used to love her heroin                               HE891C@GWUVM.GWU.EDU
But now she's underground              - Guns N' Roses