[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] v08i224: infop131, infoplus v1.31

@crdgw1.crd.ge.com:jparker@cbnewsc.att.com (exos:) (11/10/90)

Bill,
	We at BTL didn't get parts 3 & 4 of this.  Could you please
resend them?

Thanks,
Jeff Parker
iwlcs!jparker
AT&T BTL

shepherd@mentor.cc.purdue.edu (Mike Shepherd) (11/10/90)

In article <2259@sixhub.UUCP> ibmbin-request@crdgw1.crd.ge.com writes:
>Archive-name: infop131/part01
>
>  Infoplus v1.31. This is a program which tells you the type of system
>on which it is running. This version worked well on every system I
>    9654        41416      part03
>   60807        40976      part04

	So what happened to the second two parts of this?  Did they accident-
ly get posted previous to this one, or did they get posted at all?

Mike
--
|   Mike Shepherd	(shepherd@mentor.cc.purdue.edu)			      |
| Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in |

ts@uwasa.fi (Timo Salmi) (11/10/90)

In article <16401@mentor.cc.purdue.edu> shepherd@mentor.cc.purdue.edu (Mike Shepherd) writes:
>In article <2259@sixhub.UUCP> ibmbin-request@crdgw1.crd.ge.com writes:
>>Archive-name: infop131/part01
>>
>>  Infoplus v1.31. This is a program which tells you the type of system
>>on which it is running. This version worked well on every system I
>>    9654        41416      part03
>>   60807        40976      part04
>
>	So what happened to the second two parts of this?  Did they accident-
>ly get posted previous to this one, or did they get posted at all?

FYI (=for your information).  The version we currently have on
uwasa.fi archives is /pc/pd2/infop135.zip.  With the source files
included it is a very nice package, but it still crashes on some
machines (as I've said in an earlier posting).

Prof. Timo Salmi        (Moderating at anon. ftp site 128.214.12.3)

hagins@gamecock.rtp.dg.com (Jody Hagins) (11/10/90)

In article <2864@crdos1.crd.ge.COM>, @crdgw1.crd.ge.com:jparker@cbnewsc.att.com (exos:) writes:
|> Bill,
|> 	We at BTL didn't get parts 3 & 4 of this.  Could you please
|> resend them?
|>
|> Thanks,
|> Jeff Parker
|> iwlcs!jparker
|> AT&T BTL

Neither did we, but I just figured things were a little
slow again (not the moderator, the net).

Jody Hagins
hagins@gamecock.rtp.dg.com
Data General Corporation
Research Triangle Park, NC