[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] Postscript Viewer for IBM

dove@unix.cis.pitt.edu (Daniel L Dove) (11/15/90)

	Hello, I'm looking for a Postscript Viewer for the IBM pc. If anyone can

tell me where to find a Public Domain version Please let me know.

			Dan Dare

black@beno.CSS.GOV (Mike Black) (11/16/90)

In article <60858@unix.cis.pitt.edu> dove@unix.cis.pitt.edu (Daniel L Dove) writes:

>	Hello, I'm looking for a Postscript Viewer for the IBM pc. If anyone can
>
>tell me where to find a Public Domain version Please let me know.
>

>			Dan Dare

Take a look for GhostScript on:

 boulder.colorado.edu              128.138.238.18  ghostscript
 clutx.clarkson.edu                                ghostscript uupc xlisp
 extro.ucc.su.oz.au                                Ghostscript patches
research.att.com                   192.20.225.2    TeX, gcc, ghostscript, f2c
: usenet: black@beno.CSS.GOV   :  land line: 407-494-5853  : I want a computer:
: real home: Melbourne, FL     :  home line: 407-242-8619  : that does it all!: