[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] APLUS Demo uploaded to chyde.uwasa.fi

brownp@dg-rtp.dg.com (Peter Brown) (11/13/90)

	A new address management program (demo version) has been
uploaded to chyde.uwasa.fi (128.214.12.3).  This is a great
demo (functional) of this new program.  The great feature of this
program is that it allows you to print barcodes (along with the
address) on your envelopes.  This saves 20% on postage!

Peter Brown
brownp@bird.dg.rtp.com

null@rimfaxe.diku.dk (Niels Ull Jacobsen) (11/17/90)

In article <1990Nov12.201854.13528@dg-rtp.dg.com>, brownp@dg-rtp.dg.com
(Peter Brown) writes:

> 	A new address management program (demo version) has been
> uploaded to chyde.uwasa.fi (128.214.12.3).  This is a great
> demo (functional) of this new program.  The great feature of this
> program is that it allows you to print barcodes (along with the
> address) on your envelopes.  This saves 20% on postage!

In which countries? Are these bar codes international? I suspect
that these features are useable in USA only, which makes it rather
useless for Europeans. Does anyone know more about this?

> Peter Brown
> brownp@bird.dg.rtp.com

               Niels Ull Jacobsen, Inst. of Datalogy, U of Copenhagen.
               null@diku.dk
               (Speaking from the void ..)