[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] None

thor@csd.uwo.ca (Jim Thorsley) (11/21/90)

I'm looking for a BGI driver which will give 256 colours on a VGA screen
at 640 by 480 resolution. I know there's a 320 by 200 version but can't
find a 640 by 480 one. Please send responses to my e-mail address.

Thanks in advance.

mcastle@mcs213a.cs.umr.edu (Mike Castle) (11/25/90)

In article <1990Nov20.163310@csd.uwo.ca> thor@csd.uwo.ca (Jim Thorsley) writes:
>I'm looking for a BGI driver which will give 256 colours on a VGA screen
>at 640 by 480 resolution. I know there's a 320 by 200 version but can't
>find a 640 by 480 one. Please send responses to my e-mail address.
>
>Thanks in advance.

I seem to remember a recent upload listing for Simtel20 that listed a new
'multi-mode' SVGA BGI drive in the .BORLAND directory.  It would probably be
in the same directory as your current source for the 320x200 version by now.
You might check again for any new uploads.  I'm not sure off the name though,
sorry.

BTW, unix mail hates me.  I hate unix mail.  I post instead.  :->
--
Mike Castle (Nexus) S087891@UMRVMA.UMR.EDU (preferred)       | ERROR:  Invalid
                mcastle@mcs213k.cs.umr.edu (unix mail-YEACH!)| command 'HELP'