[net.games.trivia] State Trivia, really

glass@houxf.UUCP (10/26/83)

Please accept my apology for the previous message.  I certainly
did have a few troubles this morning...

I have received many answers to my State-Antonym question and so
have decided to ask two more State related trivia questions:

These are geographical questions, so peeking at a map is a no-no.

1)  Name the state which borders on the most other states. (yes,
    a point may count as a border)

2)  Name the state which has the second highest percentage of its
    total border length on water.  (Hawaii, naturally, is number one.)

                                          -- Ken Glass
Subject: U.S. Trivia Question
Newsgroups: net.rec.trivia

I have received many correct answers for my State-Antonym question
and so have decided to ask two more:

These are geographical questions, so no peeking at maps!

1) Name the state which borders on the most other state (yes, a
point counts as a border).