[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] LHARC for PC or UNIX.

erc@radon.berkeley.edu (Eric Ng) (12/04/90)

In article <3068@uc.msc.umn.edu> kenny@uh.msc.umn.edu (Kenneth R. Goers) writes:
>Does any know of a place where I can get LHARC for the PC or UNIX?  I'd
>like to try out the gcc, etal for the PC available at ocf but I only
>have unzip and regular unarc.  A local BBS that I don't have to join
>would be ok too.

A copy of LHarc for the PC is now available on ocf... look in
~ftp/pub/GNU/unpackers/lh113c.exe.  It is version 1.13c...
Now everything you need for gcc/gas/gld for MS-DOS is there.

-eric
~
--
eric ng 1906 milvia street berkeley california 94704
..!ucbvax!irss.njit.edu!erc ...!ucbvax!radon!erc

In article <3068@uc.msc.umn.edu> kenny@uh.msc.umn.edu (Kenneth R. Goers) writes:
| Does any know of a place where I can get LHARC for the PC or UNIX?  I'd

  I thought it had been posted, but I see that it hasn't. I'll dig it
out and put it in the queue. Let me try the UNIX version on V.4 before I
post to alt.sources, I run it on Xenix and SunOS, it's probably postable
by now ;-)
    sysop *IX BBS and Public Access UNIX