[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] v09i019: survey, survey data entry and analysis

@crdgw1.crd.ge.com:ACAD8023%RYERSON.bitnet@ugw.utcs.utoronto.ca (exos:) (11/28/90)

Hi:

Recently, you posted to the COMP.BINARIES list a part of a piece of software
for survey data entry (with the reference number V09i019).  Our site seemed
to receive only one of the seven parts of this file.  Is it possible for you
to send me another copy of the entire file.  Failing that, is there some
place where I could request a copy of this file from.  I have a couple of
users who would be very interested in examining this software if it were
available.  Thank you, in advance, for your assistance.

Tim Daciuk
Manager,
Academic Computing

dominicd@syma.sussex.ac.uk (Dominic Devine) (12/03/90)

In article <2966@crdos1.crd.ge.COM>, @crdgw1.crd.ge.com:ACAD8023%RYERSON.bitnet@ugw.utcs.utoronto.ca (exos:) writes:
> Hi:
>
> Recently, you posted to the COMP.BINARIES list a part of a piece of software
> for survey data entry (with the reference number V09i019).  Our site seemed
> to receive only one of the seven parts of this file.  Is it possible for you
> to send me another copy of the entire file.

Our site received parts 1 to 5, but we're missing 6 and 7. Is it
possible for you to send *me* a copy of the whole file or just those
parts too?

  Many thanks,

Dominic Devine,

Mathematics Division, University of Sussex, Brighton, BN1 9QH, England.
JANET:dominicd@syma.sussex.ac.uk BITNET:dominicd%syma.sussex.ac.uk@uk.ac

Gilks sighed. "You're a clever man Cjelli, I grant you that," he said,
"but you make the same mistake a lot of clever people do of thinking
everyone else is stupid...."
       Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency.
            Douglas Adams.

ccsjaas@gdr.bath.ac.uk (Julian Sims) (12/05/90)

URGENT REQUEST TO ANY ONE WITH PC ACCESS IN MIDDLESBOROUGH FROM THE
8TH OF DECEMBER FOR FOUR WEEKS.

AN UNDERGRAD FINAL YEAR STUDENT WOULD GREATLY APPRECIATE THE USE OF A
PC PREFERABLY WITH MICROSOFT WORD5 ON IT.

PLEASE SEND DETAILS OF ANY HELP YOU MAY BE ABLE TO OFFER TO THE FOLLOWING
EMAIL ADDRESS A.S.A.P PLEASE ENCLOSE A PHONE NUMBER AND OR ADDRESS.

THANKYOU ALL IN ADVANCE. (PLEASE FORWARD THIS TO ANY OTHER NEWSGROUPS
THAT MIGHT WORK.
send email to ccsjaas@uk.ac.bath.gdr