[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] apple format to dos format, how?

johnk@cygnus.la.locus.com (JOHN KIM) (12/05/90)

Is there a program to convert apple format to dos format and vice versa?

Please let me know the direction or you generous people could provide

me one.

Thanks for you cooperation.

epames@eos.ericsson.se (Michael Salmon) (12/05/90)

In article <20284@oolong.la.locus.com> johnk@cygnus.la.locus.com (JOHN KIM) writes:
>Is there a program to convert apple format to dos format and vice versa?
>Please let me know the direction or you generous people could provide
>me one.

If by apple you mean Mac's then I believe that you need special hardware
as the disks have a varying ammount of data per track but there is a
commercial product available, copyrite I think. If you mean apple ][
then I think you have a lot of problems as I believe that the track
format is completely different. Sorry for the negative message but
I hope that it is of some help.

Michael Salmon
L.M.Ericsson
Stockholm