[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] Infoplus 135ex

rfutscher@pbs.org (12/08/90)

> In article <1990Dec6.112656.10927@pbs.org>, rfutscher@pbs.org says:
>

>Archive-name: infop135/part01
>

>>     I tried Infoplus 135, it worked fine until page 9 then it hung
>>my system.  Running under windows I had to terminate the program.
>>Running under DOS I had to reboot. On page nine I had a collum of
>>info on the left side of the display and one entry with no data
>>on the right side. Any one else having problems?

      I just tried Infoplus 140 and the problem listed above
was fixed. The history file has a long list of fixes and improvements.

In article <1990Dec7.130358.10939@pbs.org> rfutscher@pbs.org writes:

|       I just tried Infoplus 140 and the problem listed above
| was fixed. The history file has a long list of fixes and improvements.

  And note that this poster hasn't sent it to me, just mentioned how
much better it is that what I have.
    sysop *IX BBS and Public Access UNIX

w8sdz@vela.acs.oakland.edu (Keith Petersen) (12/09/90)

davidsen@sixhub.UUCP (bill davidsen) writes:
>> rfutscher@pbs.org writes:
>|       I just tried Infoplus 140 and the problem listed above
>| was fixed. The history file has a long list of fixes and improvements.
>
>  And note that this poster hasn't sent it to me, just mentioned how
>much better it is that what I have.

It's in your incoming mailbox, Bill.  The author sent it via e-mail to
me at SIMTEL20 and to you at the same time.  It's been on SIMTEL20
since November 19th.  Are you that far behind in reading your mail?

Directory PD1:<MSDOS.INFO>
 Filename   Type Length   Date    Description
INFOP140.ZIP  B  107422  901119  18 pages of system info, w/TP & MASM source

Keith
--
Keith Petersen
Maintainer of SIMTEL20's MSDOS, MISC & CP/M archives [IP address 26.2.0.74]