[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] cbase. where can i get it?

hagins@gamecock.rtp.dg.com (Jody Hagins) (12/07/90)

I just saw cbase posted here.  However, I only got parts 1 and 2.
Is it posted somewhere else? simtel perhaps?  I looked thru my simtel
listing (from November) and didnt see it.  Did it just now appear there?

Any help is appreciated.

--

Jody Hagins
hagins@gamecock.rtp.dg.com

russell@ccu1.aukuni.ac.nz (Russell J Fulton;ccc032u) (12/07/90)

hagins@gamecock.rtp.dg.com (Jody Hagins) writes:

>I just saw cbase posted here.  However, I only got parts 1 and 2.
>Is it posted somewhere else? simtel perhaps?  I looked thru my simtel
>listing (from November) and didnt see it.  Did it just now appear there?

Likewise ( I got parts 1-8 of 12 ).

Did anybody get ALL the postings?

Cheers Russell.
--
Russell Fulton, Computer Center, University of Auckland, New Zealand.
<rj_fulton@aukuni.ac.nz>

mw@tnoibbc.UUCP (Marcel de waard) (12/07/90)

In article <1990Dec6.215040.12109@dg-rtp.dg.com>, hagins@gamecock.rtp.dg.com (Jody Hagins) writes:

> I just saw cbase posted here.  However, I only got parts 1 and 2.
> Is it posted somewhere else? simtel perhaps?  I looked thru my simtel
> listing (from November) and didnt see it.  Did it just now appear there?

Here we only had parts 1 through 8. What happened to the other parts?
--
Marcel de Waard : TNO - IBBC                 USENET : mdw@tnoibbc
		: PO-box 49                  DOMAIN : mdw@ibbc.tno.nl

hagins@gamecock.rtp.dg.com (Jody Hagins) (12/08/90)

I got parts 3-8, so now I have all 8.
I guess parts 9-12 havent been sent, or are behind some log jam.

--

Jody Hagins
hagins@gamecock.rtp.dg.com

tleylan@pegasus.com (Tom Leylan) (12/09/90)

In article <1990Dec7.211238.4902@dg-rtp.dg.com> hagins@gamecock.rtp.dg.com (Jody Hagins) writes:

>I got parts 3-8, so now I have all 8.
>I guess parts 9-12 havent been sent, or are behind some log jam.

I noticed 9 thru 12 are available here in Hawaii so it has to be everywhere
else by now.

I was going to download it but was wondering if it includes C source code
does anyone know ?  The message accompanying it doesn't say it does but then
again it doesn't say it doesn't...

tom leylan

wew@naucse.cse.nau.edu (Bill Wilson) (12/11/90)

From article <2196@tnoibbc.UUCP>, by mw@tnoibbc.UUCP (Marcel de waard):

> Here we only had parts 1 through 8. What happened to the other parts?

As far as I can tell we never got parts 1-8.  We seem sto have received
multiple copies of 10-12 though.  Where can the whole thing be FTPd
from?

Let sleeping dragons lie........               | The RoleMancer
Bill Wilson             (Bitnet: ucc2wew@nauvm | wilson@nauvax)
Northern AZ Univ  Flagstaff, AZ 86011
--

rhys@batserver.cs.uq.oz.au (Rhys Weatherley) (12/11/90)

In <3031@naucse.cse.nau.edu> wew@naucse.cse.nau.edu (Bill Wilson) writes:

>As far as I can tell we never got parts 1-8.  We seem sto have received
>multiple copies of 10-12 though.  Where can the whole thing be FTPd
>from?

Looking at the "Recent uploads to Simtel-20" list, a file CBASE101.ZIP
is mentioned under PD1:<MSDOS.C>.  This appears to be it - I've
downloaded it, but haven't looked at it yet.

Rhys.

+===============================+==================================+
||  Rhys Weatherley             |  The University of Queensland,  ||
||  rhys@batserver.cs.uq.oz.au  |  Australia.  G'day!!            ||
+===============================+==================================+

w8sdz@lepus.acs.oakland.edu (Keith Petersen) (12/11/90)

wew@naucse.cse.nau.edu (Bill Wilson) writes:
>[asking about cbase missing parts]
>As far as I can tell we never got parts 1-8.  We seem sto have received
>multiple copies of 10-12 though.  Where can the whole thing be FTPd
>from?

WSMR-SIMTEL20.ARMY.MIL [26.2.0.74]

NOTE: Type B is Binary; Type A is ASCII

Directory PD1:<MSDOS.C>
 Filename   Type Length   Date    Description
CBASE101.ZIP  B  270888  901208  C routines for database applications, w/docs

Keith
--
Keith Petersen
Maintainer of SIMTEL20's MSDOS, MISC & CP/M archives [IP address 26.2.0.74]