[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] Mirror Sites Question

mholtz@ames.arc.nasa.gov (exos:) (12/07/90)

Being on a public access UNIX system, I have no FTP capibility,
but, rather, obtain my files through a mirror site.
(I believe my listserver is vm1.nodak.edu!listserv)

How long is the time betwen when Keith posts the new file
announcement and when it shows up on the fileserver.
--
      "THANK YOU FOR NOT        /\   UUCP: ames att!pacbell! \
DISCUSSING THE OUTSIDE WORLD." |\/|     pyramid sun!pacbell! => sactoh0!mholtz

mholtz@sactoh0.SAC.CA.US (Mark A. Holtz) (12/17/90)

In article <3028@crdos1.crd.ge.COM>, @crdgw1.crd.ge.com:pacbell!sactoh0!mholtz@ames.arc.nasa.gov (exos:) writes:
> Being on a public access UNIX system, I have no FTP capibility,
> but, rather, obtain my files through a mirror site.
> (I believe my listserver is vm1.nodak.edu!listserv)
>
> How long is the time betwen when Keith posts the new file
> announcement and when it shows up on the fileserver.
> --
>       "THANK YOU FOR NOT        /\   UUCP: ames att!pacbell! \
> DISCUSSING THE OUTSIDE WORLD." |\/|     pyramid sun!pacbell! => sactoh0!mholtz
>    - Sign on nursing home,     |/\| {ucbvax!}ucdavis!csusac! /
>    "Bart vs. Thanksgiving"      \/  INTERNET: mholtz@sactoh0.SAC.CA.US *BEEP!*

Please understand . . . .

While I did post this original article, I have no  idea how my own
article was duplicated from another site.

Can anyone explain this phonema? I can't.

Or is one of those stange occurances that occur while I am asleep.
 .