[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] Conquest part 1?

david@ge-dab (exos:) (12/15/90)

To: comp-binaries-ibm-pc@mcnc.org

>From: david@lrc.uucp
Newsgroups: comp.binaries.ibm.pc
Subject: Conquest part 1?
Date: 14 Dec 90 11:35:18 GMT

Several people here would like to have the conquest game, but we only got
parts 2 and 3.  Could you re-post/send me a copy of part 1.
Thanks.

David J. Link                 UUCP: lrc!david@mcnc.org
Lenoir-Rhyne College          I make no claims.
Hickory, NC  28603 (USA)

mlord@bwdls58.bnr.ca (Mark Lord) (12/20/90)

In article <...> @crdgw1.crd.ge.com:mcnc!lrc!david@ge-dab (exos:) writes:
<
<Several people here would like to have the conquest game, but we only got
<parts 2 and 3.  Could you re-post/send me a copy of part 1.

I wouldn't bother trying.. part1 showed up here LONG after the first two parts,
so I downloaded the works and had a go at it.  What a waste of time..  :)

I unpacked it around 5pm, and figured on playing with it to fill in time
before catching a 7pm movie at the local cinemas..  Well, at about 7:30pm
I noticed that the movie was going to have to wait another night.

So, no problem, I figured I'd continue playing until 8:30 or so, and then
get off my couch and burn a few potatos on the badminton courts..
Well, at about 9:45pm I noticed that badminton would also have to wait.

So, no problem, might as well play till bedtime (11:30pm).. well, at about
01:30 I looked at my watch again, and.. WOW what a time waster!  :)

Great Game!
--
| ..uunet!bnrgate!mlord%bmerh724 | Climb Free Or Die (NH) |