[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] TEGL

@crdgw1.crd.ge.com:qwerty@drutx.att.com (exos:) (11/19/90)

Is there any chance of getting a repost on TEGL parts 12/19 and 13/19.
They didn't make it here.

Brian Jones  aka  {att,allegra}!{drutx}!qwerty  @  AT&T, Denver
(303) 538-2589

fisher@sc2a.unige.ch (11/21/90)

In article <2931@crdos1.crd.ge.COM>, @crdgw1.crd.ge.com:qwerty@drutx.att.com (exos:) writes:
> Is there any chance of getting a repost on TEGL parts 12/19 and 13/19.
> They didn't make it here.

Our copy of part 12/19 is not complete.  If no repost, an e-mail would be
nice.

Thank you,

Markus Fischer, Dpt. of Anthropology, Geneva.

morgan@chaos.cs.brandeis.edu (Dylan Kaufman) (11/27/90)

I've been out of touch for a while, and missed most of it...  can
someone explain to me what TEGL is?  Please don't send it to me, as I
might not want it.. if I do, I'll track it down...

Thanks a lot,
--
-<>Dylan<>-
Dylan Kaufman 			Major in Computer Science

morgan@chaos.cs.brandeis.edu (Dylan Kaufman) (12/05/90)

Can someone tell me where I can find all of the tegl stuff?  namely
the archive volume number for it?

Please respond via e-mail...

Thanks...
--

ccfac@nt.sait.edu.au (12/20/90)

In article <MORGAN.90Dec4160159@chaos.cs.brandeis.edu>, morgan@chaos.cs.brandeis.edu (Dylan Kaufman) writes:
> Can someone tell me where I can find all of the tegl stuff?  namely
> the archive volume number for it?
>
> Please respond via e-mail...
>
> Thanks...
> --
> -<>Dylan<>-
> Dylan Kaufman                         Major in Computer Science
> morgan@chaos.cs.brandeis.edu  Brandeis University, Waltham, MA
> And on the seventh day, even He rested.  We don't.
>                               -Emergency Medical Services
--

Try Simtel-20 in the MSDOS file area.  in the C directory with the filename of
TEGLC.ZIP.

If you would like the Turbo Pascal Version, you can try SOL.DEAKIN.OZ.AU or
ip number 128.184.1.1  in pub/incoming  (I think) with the filename of
TGDEMOTP.ZIP

Cheers

Francis
CCFAC@SAIT.EDU.AU       Francis Chan