[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] MISSING: Part 1 of Conquest

mholtz@sactoh0.SAC.CA.US (Mark A. Holtz) (12/11/90)

I got parts 2 and 3 of conquest last week, and waited aproximately
7 days in case of late receipt, but no dice. Will someone please
e-mail part 1?
--
      "THANK YOU FOR NOT        /\   UUCP: ames att!pacbell! \
DISCUSSING THE OUTSIDE WORLD." |\/|     pyramid sun!pacbell! => sactoh0!mholtz

dewinter@watserv1.waterloo.edu (Jack a.k.a. Wildside) (12/12/90)

I also did not receive part 1.  Would someone be able to email me a copy.  Even
more preferable would be a repost in case anyone else is in the same
circumstance.
--
Jack a.k.a. Wildside   ... 2nd regeneration of a Time Lord
	"But that's not decent"

data005@ucscj.UCSC.EDU (10009005) (12/12/90)

Well, I suppose here is where you put the ME TOO part of the file.  Seriously,
it would be nice if the moderator could re-post (make that.. POST) the part
one of this set.  I would be VERY supprised if anybody received this part,
it must have just been a slip of the finger when posting this multi-part
file.  OH WELL, IF YOU"RE OUT THERE ALMIGHTY MODERATOR... PLEASE POST THIS
FILE.....

bruce@bmhalh.UUCP (Bruce M. Himebaugh) (12/13/90)

In article <4454@sactoh0.SAC.CA.US> mholtz@sactoh0.SAC.CA.US (Mark A. Holtz) writes:
>I got parts 2 and 3 of conquest last week, and waited aproximately
>7 days in case of late receipt, but no dice. Will someone please
>e-mail part 1?

Me too, please.

Thanks,

Bruce
--
Bruce M. Himebaugh              bruce@bmhalh.UUCP            Voice: 216-484-3528
   PATHS: uunet!{ncoast,aablue}!fmsystm!mrsmouse!bmhalh!bruce

dgs@dvncnms.Devoncnms.Unisys.COM (Dave G. Sokolowsky) (12/17/90)

In article <78@bmhalh.UUCP> bruce@bmhalh.UUCP (Bruce M. Himebaugh) writes:
>In article <4454@sactoh0.SAC.CA.US> mholtz@sactoh0.SAC.CA.US (Mark A. Holtz) writes:
>>I got parts 2 and 3 of conquest last week, and waited aproximately
>>7 days in case of late receipt, but no dice. Will someone please
>>e-mail part 1?
>
>Me too, please.
>
>Thanks,
>
>Bruce
>--
>Bruce M. Himebaugh              bruce@bmhalh.UUCP            Voice: 216-484-3528
>   PATHS: uunet!{ncoast,aablue}!fmsystm!mrsmouse!bmhalh!bruce
>          (NOTE: the system name "fmsystm" is with no "e", NOT "fmsystem")

Me too, also, please.

Thanks,

Dave

____
Dave Sokolowsky     | UUCP: uunet!cbmvax!gvlv2!tredysvr!dvnspc1!dvncnms!dgs
Unisys Corp.        |
Wayne PA 19087      | Internet: dgs@dvncnms.devoncnms.Unisys.COM
USA (215) 341-1323  |

tcs@mailer.jhuapl.edu (Carl Schelin) (12/20/90)

In article <234@dvncnms.Devoncnms.Unisys.COM>, dgs@dvncnms.Devoncnms.Unisys.COM (Dave G. Sokolowsky) says:

>In article <78@bmhalh.UUCP> bruce@bmhalh.UUCP (Bruce M. Himebaugh) writes:
>>In article <4454@sactoh0.SAC.CA.US> mholtz@sactoh0.SAC.CA.US (Mark A. Holtz) writes:
>>>I got parts 2 and 3 of conquest last week, and waited aproximately
>>>7 days in case of late receipt, but no dice. Will someone please
>>>e-mail part 1?
>>
>>Me too, please.
>>
>>Thanks,
>>
>>Bruce
>>--
>>Bruce M. Himebaugh              bruce@bmhalh.UUCP            Voice: 216-484-3528
>>   PATHS: uunet!{ncoast,aablue}!fmsystm!mrsmouse!bmhalh!bruce
>>          (NOTE: the system name "fmsystm" is with no "e", NOT "fmsystem")
>
>Me too, also, please.
>
>Thanks,
>
>Dave
>

>____
>Dave Sokolowsky     | UUCP: uunet!cbmvax!gvlv2!tredysvr!dvnspc1!dvncnms!dgs
>Unisys Corp.        |
>Wayne PA 19087      | Internet: dgs@dvncnms.devoncnms.Unisys.COM
>USA (215) 341-1323  |

I sent a message out a few days ago (Monday, I guess) that I have these
parts available to mail. So far, I have mailed Conquest 1 and Fraint 12 about
an equal number of times (5 times each) and one person accidentally
deleted Conquest Parts 2 and 3 so I mailed them too.

I still have them here for mailing. If you want a copy, E-Mail me at

tcs@mailer.jhuapl.edu

and I will mail it out to you.

Personal Opinion:

I like Conquest. It seems to be a graphical implementation of Empire. I just
started playing it yesterday and immediately got blown off the map.
(me against three computers.... jeeze)

Later

Carl Schelin
tcs@mailer.jhuapl.edu

BTW: Limited time offer. Probably until Friday I suppose.

felton@eng3.UUCP (Ed Felton) (12/21/90)

Jack a.k.a. Wildside writes:
}I also did not receive part 1.  Would someone be able to email me a copy. Even
}more preferable would be a repost in case anyone else is in the same
}circumstance.

GO for the repost, we never saw it here! Got plenty of part 2 though...

Ed Felton