[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] cbase E-Mail Request

sandin@tortuga.SanDiego.NCR.COM (Richard A Sandin) (12/22/90)

Recently, a posting of the 12 part cbase C database libraries was issued.
Due to news server problems, parts 1-8 were not received here.  9-12 were
received O.K.

I would appreciate it if someone would send me cbase parts 1 to 8.  We
do not have ftp access.

        Thanks.
      Richard A. Sandin, NCR Corporation
      E-Mail:  Richard.Sandin@sandiego.NCR.COM
       -or-    uunet!ncrlnk!ncr-sd!iss-rb!tortuga!sandin
      Phone:  (619)485-3104  -or-  (I)440-3104

w8sdz@vela.acs.oakland.edu (Keith Petersen) (12/22/90)

sandin@tortuga.SanDiego.NCR.COM (Richard A Sandin) writes:
>I would appreciate it if someone would send me cbase parts 1 to 8.  We
>do not have ftp access.

The cbas package is available from SIMTEL20.

Directory PD1:<MSDOS.C>
 Filename   Type Length   Date    Description
CBASE101.ZIP  B  270888  901208  C routines for database applications, w/docs

SIMTEL20 files may be ordered from LISTSERV@VM1.NODAK.EDU or
LISTSERV@VM.ECS.RPI.EDU.

   If your mailer knows domains: listserv@vm1.nodak.edu
				 listserv@vm.ecs.rpi.edu
If your mailer wants bang paths: uunet!vm1.nodak.edu!listserv
				 uunet!vm.ecs.rpi.edu!listserv

Send this command to the server to get its help file:

GET PDGET HELP

Sample command (which gets our catalog of files):

/PDGET MAIL PD:<MSDOS.FILEDOCS>SIMIBM.ARC UUENCODE

These commands should be sent as the body of a regular email message.
Do not include a signature because it confuses the server.  If you
have xxdecode, you may wish to specify XXENCODE instead of UUENCODE to
avoid character translation problems.

Keith
--
Keith Petersen
Maintainer of SIMTEL20's MSDOS, MISC & CP/M archives [IP address 26.2.0.74]