[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] Again : Tornado Notes

v132jtaz@ubvmsd.cc.buffalo.edu (Mark E Burkard) (12/20/90)

Can anyone give me information on Tornado Notes? Is it shareware
and if so, does a ftp site have it ? Thanks.

system@syzzle.UUCP (SYSTEM 0PERATOR) (12/23/90)

danr@ais.org (Daniel Romanchik) writes:

> Sorry, Tornado Notes is not shareware.  However, it is a pretty good pro-
> gram.  I use it constantly.  They have a new version out called Info
> Select.  It does a lot more, but I haven't tried it yet, so I can't really
> comment on how good it is.

There is a shareware program out that is a real close copy of Info
Select. I can;t remember the name of it, but i did try it out a couple
of months ago.

|Al Oomens awol@syzzle.UUCP       | Simplicity is the ultimate |
| uunet!ddsw1!infopls!syzzle!awol | form of sophistication!    |