[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] Trident MS-Windows and VESA drivers wanted.

pinn@ttidca.TTI.COM (Fred Pinn) (12/26/90)

I  am  looking for ms-windows 3.0 drivers and VESA drivers for my
Trident vga  card.  The  card  uses the ZyMos chipset with 512K of
memory.  I do not have the BBS phone number for Trident, so I have
no way of contacting them.

If  anyone  has  the  drivers, or has a number for Trident or ZyMos
(BBS or voice) please post to me.
   Thank-you
--
Fred Pinn  			pinn@ttidca.TTI.COM
Citicorp(+)TTI			{csun|philabs|psivax}!ttidca!pinn

slg1038@uxa.cso.uiuc.edu (Sidong Li) (12/27/90)

pinn@ttidca.TTI.COM (Fred Pinn) writes:

>I  am  looking for ms-windows 3.0 drivers and VESA drivers for my
>Trident vga  card.  The  card  uses the ZyMos chipset with 512K of
>memory.  I do not have the BBS phone number for Trident, so I have
>no way of contacting them.

>If  anyone  has  the  drivers, or has a number for Trident or ZyMos
>(BBS or voice) please post to me.
>   Thank-you
>--
>Fred Pinn  			pinn@ttidca.TTI.COM
>Citicorp(+)TTI			{csun|philabs|psivax}!ttidca!pinn
>3100 Ocean Park Blvd.

>Santa Monica, CA  90405		(213) 450-9111, x2490

Sorry, I don't bring the phone # with me. Their address is:

Trident Microsystems Inc.
321 Soquel Way
Sunnyvale, CA 94086

Also, you can download the drivers from SIMTEL20 through anonymous ftp.
It's under MSDOS\WINDOWS3 dir.

Good luck.