[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] TEGL package

morgan@chaos.cs.brandeis.edu (Dylan Kaufman) (12/09/90)

Could someone please tell me where I can find all of the parts of the
TEGL package?  Including the demos.

Thanks a lot,

--
-<>Dylan<>-
Dylan Kaufman 			Major in Computer Science

--

ccfac@nt.sait.edu.au (12/28/90)

In article <MORGAN.90Dec8122951@chaos.cs.brandeis.edu>, morgan@chaos.cs.brandeis.edu (Dylan Kaufman) writes:
> Could someone please tell me where I can find all of the parts of the
> TEGL package?  Including the demos.
>
> Thanks a lot,
>
> --
> -<>Dylan<>-
> Dylan Kaufman                         Major in Computer Science
> morgan@chaos.cs.brandeis.edu  Brandeis University, Waltham, MA
> And on the seventh day, even He rested.  We don't.
>                               -Emergency Medical Services

Sure, you should be able to find the C version in Simtel-20 in the C directory.
I have uploaded the Pascal version to sol.deakin.oz.au in the Incoming
directory.  IF desperate, I suppose I could email them to you.. don't really
want to. ;-)

Cheers

Francis Chan--
CCFAC@SAIT.EDU.AU       Francis Chan