[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] New msdos files uploaded to SIMTEL20

gersic@ACS.NIU.EDU (David Gersic) (12/19/90)

I have uploaded to SIMTEL20:

pd1:<msdos.gif>
GIF-CSRC.ZIP	C source code for a GIF decoder
GIF-DOC.ZIP	Text files on the new and old GIF formats
		(from CompuServe) and on GIF compression algorthm
GIF-PAS.ZIP	Pascal source code for a GIF viewer
GIFSRC.ZIP	Pascal and 8086 assembler source for a GIF viewer

pd1:<msdos.dirutl>
GCD_100.ZIP	Change directories with the cursor keys, mouse,
		or with speed search for a partial path. graphical,
		and very fast.

			      => David <=

rick@lrark.UUCP (Rick Mobley) (12/29/90)

In article <9012190456.AA00296@nirvana.acs.niu.edu> gersic@ACS.NIU.EDU (David Gersic) writes:
 >I have uploaded to SIMTEL20:
 >
 >pd1:<msdos.gif>
 >GIF-CSRC.ZIP	C source code for a GIF decoder
 >GIFSRC.ZIP	Pascal and 8086 assembler source for a GIF viewer
 >
 >			      => David <=

Anyone got one of these working on a SCO Xenix 286 system? I would like to
view GIF files here without taking them to my PC or Macintosh.

--
rick@lrark.UUCP       *    bang path --> uunet!ddi1!lrark!rick    *
Ricky Mobley          *          LRTUG (501) 224-9454             *

In article <589@lrark.UUCP> rick@lrark.UUCP (Rick Mobley) writes:

| Anyone got one of these working on a SCO Xenix 286 system? I would like to
| view GIF files here without taking them to my PC or Macintosh.

a) this doesn't belong in this group

b) get VP/ix

c) call SCO and ask for the GIF viewer source they were giving out on
   their demo disk.
    sysop *IX BBS and Public Access UNIX