[net.followup] newgroup net.general

gordon@warwick.UUCP (Gordon Joly) (05/14/86)

In article <146@awsum> hlh%awsum@awsum.UUCP writes:
>Opening message to this newsgroup:
>
>	Greetings Earthling.

Greetings to All Material Intelligent Beings,
from
The Joka.

Disclaimer -- These opinions are not those of my programmer,
              or the operating system in which I reside.

ins_akaa@jhunix.UUCP (Ken Arromdee) (05/17/86)

>>Opening message to this newsgroup:
>>
>>	Greetings Earthling.
>
>Greetings to All Material Intelligent Beings,
>from
>The Joka.

I think that your statement shows an utter lack of sensitivity to the feelings
of the numerous immaterial intelligent beings in the universe.  They have
long just floated around without anyone paying any attention to them,
and now this!
--
"Father, they DO know what they are doing!"

Kenneth Arromdee
BITNET: G46I4701 at JHUVM and INS_AKAA at JHUVMS
CSNET: ins_akaa@jhunix.CSNET              ARPA: ins_akaa%jhunix@hopkins.ARPA
UUCP: {allegra!hopkins, seismo!umcp-cs, ihnp4!whuxcc} !jhunix!ins_akaa