[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] Fractint version 15.1 fractal generator uploaded to SIMTEL20

twegner@MWUNIX.MITRE.ORG (Timothy Wegner) (01/03/91)

Thanks to excellent response from the Internet community, we located
and fixed bugs in Fractint version 15.  Fractint version 15.1 has been
uploaded to SIMTEL20:

pd1:<msdos.graphics>
FRAIN151.ZIP    FRACTINTv15.1 multi-featured fractal generator
FRASR151.ZIP    C & ASM source for FRACTINT 15.1 fractal gen.

Fractint is a freeware fractal generating program for the PC.  This
version sports a completely new user interface and has greatly reduced
memory requirements due to the use of overlays.  New features include
Lsystems and a palette editor.

The source code can be compiled using either the Microsoft or Borland
C and Assembler products.  Version 15.1 contains bug fixes for version
15.0.  SIMTEL20 has deleted the older files fraint15.zip and frasrc15.zip.

Timothy Wegner
twegner@mwunix.mitre.org

belt@freyr.pttrnl.nl (Evert van de Belt) (01/03/91)

twegner@MWUNIX.MITRE.ORG (Timothy Wegner) writes:

>Thanks to excellent response from the Internet community, we located
>and fixed bugs in Fractint version 15.  Fractint version 15.1 has been
>uploaded to SIMTEL20:

>pd1:<msdos.graphics>
>FRAIN151.ZIP    FRACTINTv15.1 multi-featured fractal generator
>FRASR151.ZIP    C & ASM source for FRACTINT 15.1 fractal gen.

Are you sure about this? SIMTEL tells me that it does not have those
files in its directories. I tried it on Jan. 3th 1991.

Keep up the good work, (whoever you are, whatever you do)

Evert van de Belt
E_vdBelt@pttrnl.nl

johnd@hpdmd48.boi.hp.com (John Daly) (01/04/91)

	We never recieved the posting for the lastest fraint15.1 here and
	the previous version fraint15 was missing part 03. Could someone
	please post the lastest version? Many thanks.

							-- John

	John Daly (208) 323-4465	johnd@hpdmd48