[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] perlkit and cbase parts 1-3 missing

pete@othello.dartmouth.edu (Pete Schmitt) (01/02/91)

the perlkit and cbase postings were both missing parts 1-3 at this
site.  please repost or send.  thanks!

--
     Peter Schmitt                                          UNIX Consultant
Kiewit Computation Center                                Computing  Services

tok@stiatl.UUCP (Terry Kane) (01/03/91)

pete@othello.dartmouth.edu (Pete Schmitt) writes:

>the perlkit and cbase postings were both missing parts 1-3 at this
>site.  please repost or send.  thanks!

perlkit parts 1-3 is missing here too!

Terry Kane, Sales Technologies Inc. tok@salestech.com

rbt@tous.uucp (Robert B. Tate) (01/03/91)

In article <1991Jan2.135138.14360@dartvax.dartmouth.edu> pete@othello.dartmouth.edu (Pete Schmitt) writes:
>the perlkit and cbase postings were both missing parts 1-3 at this
>site.  please repost or send.  thanks!

The same happened here! Please repost.

 rbt@tous.UUCP             Robert B. Tate      |   This space left blank.
{ucf-cs,peora,uunet}!tarpit!tous!rbt           |

In article <296@stiatl.UUCP> tok@stiatl.UUCP (Terry Kane) writes:

| perlkit parts 1-3 is missing here too!

  All things come to he who waits. If you look for these they should
have arrived with this message.

  I was on vacation, people. Error messages about bad typing come to
davidsen (unread last week) while serious problems come to root (read
for sure). I tried to run one of my fancy shell scripts with sh instead
of ksh and it got really upset!

  It's all been reposted, no problem!
    sysop *IX BBS and Public Access UNIX

bei%dogface@cs.utexas.edu (01/04/91)

davidsen@sixhub.UUCP (Wm E. Davidsen Jr) writes:

> | perlkit parts 1-3 is missing here too!
>
>   All things come to he who waits. If you look for these they should
> have arrived with this message.

Well, we're certainly an impatient lot, pounding on the table for those
two parts.  It took them all of two days to arrive here.  Mr. Davidsen,
I should have waited before asking where they were.
Thank you for the time that you spend on cbip and cbipd.
-- Bob

         Bob Izenberg (512) 346 7019 [ ] cs.utexas.edu!dogface!bei