[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] Request for Keyfake for IBM pc

gap@stl.stc.co.uk (G.A.Pearse) (01/07/91)

I have a MSDOS program which expects input directly from the keyboard ,
for which I have no source. I cannot run the program from a batch
file due to this feature !!

A while back, I remember someone talking about a program called
"keyfake", which allowed the keyboard strokes to be placed in a file,
and be passed through to the running program as if they they were
entered from the keyboard.

This has to be done by stealing the keyboard interupts etc. Could
someone on the net please mail me as to where I can get this or an
equivalent program from.

Thanking you for any help...

	Regards Gerald A Pearse

Regards,

        Gerald Pearse (gap@stl  ...!mcvax!ukc!stl!gap  +44-279-29531 x 2507)

ts@uwasa.fi (Timo Salmi) (01/08/91)

:

Take a look at /pc/pd2/cpcug.zip and /pc/pd2/keyfake.zip at uwasa.fi
anonymous ftp archives.

Prof. Timo Salmi        (Moderating at anon. ftp site 128.214.12.3)