[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] fraint15

decomyn@penguin.USS.TEK.COM (Vergil William de Comyn) (12/15/90)

Although parts 1 - 11 and part 13 of fraint15 were recieved here, part 12
seems to have "evaporated".  Has it been recieved elsewhere?  If so,
could someone please mail me a copy?

Thanks.

Brendt Hess a.k.a.             | Disclaimer: Opinions?  I don't even work here!
Vergil William de Comyn a.k.a. |-----------------------------------------------
Payne Hirds                    |       Life is not a zero-sum game:
decomyn@penguin.uss.tek.com    |          don't treat it as such.

craig@toontown.Columbia.NCR.COM (Craig S. Williamson) (12/15/90)

In article <7049@tekgen.BV.TEK.COM> decomyn@penguin.USS.TEK.COM (Vergil William de Comyn) writes:
>Although parts 1 - 11 and part 13 of fraint15 were recieved here, part 12
>seems to have "evaporated".  Has it been recieved elsewhere?  If so,
>could someone please mail me a copy?
>
>Thanks.

It looks like it got lost here too.
Maybe it should be reposted.  If not could someone also send me a copy?

Thanks.

Craig

--
                                     If you enjoyed this signature half as much
-Craig Williamson                     as I enjoyed writing it, then I enjoyed

mark@urz.unibas.ch (12/17/90)

	I also do not have that part!

						Ge'za

I seem to have missed part 06 for fraint15 v15.  Could you please
mail me that part on rene@troll.ingres.com ?

Thank you very much for your help.  Fraint is a program that
interesses me a lot, but without part 06 I seem to be stuck.

Best Regards,

Rene
====*

Rene Bonvanie
ASK Computer Systems, Inc
Ingres Product Division
Amsterdam,  The Netherlands

    sysop *IX BBS and Public Access UNIX

rbr@bonnie.ATT.COM (4197,ATTT) (12/31/90)

FRAINT15 has my vote as the best software of 1990. The new user
interface is great. It should be simple enough for even a McUser.
My kids can't spell fractal but they're having fun trying everything.
As I have a TANDY 1000SL the 640x200x16 graphics mode is super.
Hope they puplish the source cause my attempts at 640x200x16 are
dazzling in their failure.

Bob Rager

ps. Thought I would inject a positive thought.

In article <1990Dec31.152808.3515@cbnewsl.att.com> rbr@bonnie.ATT.COM (Bob Rager) writes:

| Hope they puplish the source cause my attempts at 640x200x16 are
| dazzling in their failure.

  The sources are available, and I could put them in the queue for those
who want them (since it's a source for executables here and includes
some binary stuff).

  I mailed out copies to a few people who were leaving the net on or
about today, but I'm not sure there's a demand to actually post it.
    sysop *IX BBS and Public Access UNIX

art@felix.UUCP (Art Dederick) (01/03/91)

In article <2796@sixhub.UUCP> davidsen@sixhub.UUCP (bill davidsen) writes:
>about today, but I'm not sure there's a demand to actually post it.

Please post it or mail me a copy of the source.  I'm not leaving the
net yet but when I do I won't even have a telephone (kinda hard to
find an extention cord that reaches the south Pacific :-).

BTW - Does your site have anon-uucp?  If so, I could make the call to
obtain the source if I had an L.sys entry for your system.

Thanks.

Art Dederick
uunet!ccicpg!felix!art
(714)966-3618

ron@motmpl.UUCP (Ron Widell) (01/03/91)

bill davidsen (davidsen@sixhub.UUCP) writes:

|   The sources are available, and I could put them in the queue for those
| who want them (since it's a source for executables here and includes
| some binary stuff).

Please do post them. I've gotten used to looking at the source when I can't
figure out either the docs or a particular aspect of the program.

Regards,
--
Ron Widell, Field Applications Eng.	|UUCP: {...}mcdchg!motmpl!ron
Motorola Semiconductor Products, Inc.,	|Voice:(612)941-6800

tomas@u30003.rsv.svskt.se (Tomas Rudn) (01/11/91)

Before X-mas we recieved parts of fraint15. We are still missing
parts 3, 4, 5, 6 and 9. If there is someone who has them and wants
to mail them to me, send me a short note and I will select a host
nearby. Thanks in advance!
Tomas Ruden         ...!sunic!u30003!tomas
                 or tomas@u30003.rsv.svskt.se