[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] stuffing key presses in the keyboard buffer

U5533129@ucsvc.ucs.unimelb.edu.au (CARDIOLOGY, R.M.H.) (01/15/91)

Can anyone out there recommend a good program stuff key presses in the
keyboard buffer?  It only needs to stuff one or two keys, and I'd prefer
something that isn't a TSR.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Peter Summers

richard@mqcomp.mqcc.mq.OZ (Richard Miller) (01/16/91)

In article <1548@ucsvc.ucs.unimelb.edu.au> U5533129@ucsvc.ucs.unimelb.edu.au (CARDIOLOGY, R.M.H.) writes:

>Can anyone out there recommend a good program stuff key presses in the
>keyboard buffer?  It only needs to stuff one or two keys, and I'd prefer
>something that isn't a TSR.
>
>Peter Summers

I wrote a little utility that does this - it's not very friendly and it
fights things like buf160, but it works. I also have a TSR version but
it suffers from being a TSR.

I can mail it or post it if anyone is keen enuf.

Richard
| School Math, Physics, Elec and Computing, Macquarie University SYDNEY AUST.|
|  Email: richard@mqcomp.mqcs.mq.oz.au ,Ph:+61 2 8058374, Fax:+61 2 8058983  |