[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] IBM Protection Software DANGER

creevy@qut.edu.au (Mr Emlyn Creevy) (01/17/91)

--

Anyone with Norton Utils (or similar) and a good knowledge of the partition
table and boot sector would be able to recover a substantial ammount of data.

Emlyn.

Email: CREEVY@QUT.EDU.AU         SnailMail:  PO. Box 1067
       emlyn@water.qut.edu.au                Toowong, Queensland
       emlyn@snow.qut.edu.au                 Australia.  4066

"I am unique, therefor MY thoughts, comments etc. are my own and do not in any
way reflect those of my employer or my fellow workers"