[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] v09i229: frain151, fractint v15.1

bob@omni.com (Bob Weissman) (01/17/91)

Am I the only one who thinks we've seen enough of these
stupid fractal-drawing programs?  They seem like a huge
waste of bandwidth to me.

Grumpily,
--
Bob Weissman
Internet:	bob@omni.com

ean@gvlv3.gvl.unisys.com (Ed Naratil) (01/17/91)

In article <6193@borabora.omni.com> bob@omni.com (Bob Weissman) writes:
>Am I the only one who thinks we've seen enough of these
>stupid fractal-drawing programs?  They seem like a huge
>waste of bandwidth to me.

Probably.

But then again, I'm the only one who thinks we've seen enough of
those stupid UNIX-like emulators for MS-DOS.   (:>

----
Ed Naratil                                     (All standard disclaimers apply)
Amateur Packet: W3BNR@N3LA.#epa.PA.USA.NA      ean@gvlv3.gvl.unisys.com

This space intentionally left blank.