[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] amtax?

saal@floyd.ATT.COM (Sam Saal,1A-110,6956,Cap Gemini) (01/15/91)

Does anyone know if AMTAX for this past year has been posted?
I'm interested in reviewing it on recommendation of a friend
who saw a friend who......

advTHANKSance
--
Sam Saal        saal@floyd.att.com
Vayiphtach HaShem et peah HaAttone

I will start tracking the tax software about Feb 1st. Updates will go to
the head of the queue, and distribution will be limited to usa.
    sysop *IX BBS and Public Access UNIX

kgallagh@digi.lonestar.org (Kevin Gallagher) (01/18/91)

In article <1991Jan15.151822.9994@cbnewsl.att.com> saal@floyd.ATT.COM writes:
>Does anyone know if AMTAX for this past year has been posted?
>I'm interested in reviewing it on recommendation of a friend
>who saw a friend who......

AMTAX is no longer shareware, although a free demo version was posted last
year, if I recall.  I haven't seen a demo copy posted yet this year.

w8sdz@vela.acs.oakland.edu (Keith Petersen) (01/19/91)

In article <1991Jan15.151822.9994@cbnewsl.att.com> saal@floyd.ATT.COM writes:
>Does anyone know if AMTAX for this past year has been posted?
>I'm interested in reviewing it on recommendation of a friend
>who saw a friend who......

WSMR-SIMTEL20.ARMY.MIL [26.2.0.74]

Directory PD1:<MSDOS.TAXES>
 Filename   Type Length   Date    Description
AMTAX90.ZIP   B  133221  901211  AM-TAX individual tax preparation for FY '90

This file is also available from Detroit Download Central.

Keith
--
Keith Petersen
Co-SysOp, Detroit Download Central 313-885-3956 (212/V22bis/HST/V32/V42bis)