[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] Problems with TELIX

jkubicky@nntp-server.caltech.edu (Joseph J. Kubicky) (01/19/91)

I'm running Telix v3.12 on an AT clone w/ IBM PC-DOS 3.30 and DTK 286
BIOS ver 3.19.  No TSRs.  The problem is that whenever Telix asks for
any kind of string input, it hangs the system.  I can select things from
scroll-bar menus, etc. (i.e. can change options with Alt-O), but if
I, say, try to upload, I can select the protocol but then the program
hangs when the filename box comes up.
   Any ideas?

						Thanks,
						Jay Kubicky

						jkubicky@cobalt.cco.caltech.edu
						(e-mail ok)

ralphs@sumax.seattleu.edu (Ralph Sims) (01/19/91)

jkubicky@nntp-server.caltech.edu (Joseph J. Kubicky) writes:

> I, say, try to upload, I can select the protocol but then the program
> hangs when the filename box comes up.

Make sure you have valid upload and download directories defined.